Here’s your chance! Mark will show you how with his latest downloadable tutorial V-Log, available now!
Learn how to paint this compelling, crashing shorey in only 45 minutes!
- Get the bones of your painting down FAST.
- Learn Mark’s signature brush techniques for water and waves.
- Learn how to create planes to give your shorebreak painting depth and realism.
- Understand how light works on water and whitewash.
- Layering techniques to give your whitewash turbulence and energy.
- Brush up against color theory in a fun way.
And fundamental skills to give ALL your paintings a solid foundation:
- Brush Technique
- Dry Brush Technique
- More Brush Technique!
PLUS more advanced techniques:
- Create the illusion of a bright day using contrast and bright, compelling color recipes.
- Understand some of the important features of a shorebreak wave, including what happens to the lip and under it as it starts to break; Creating drama with brush technique, whitewash shapes and tones, and heals more.
- Discover how very small shifts in color create the illusion of shadow and bright sunlight.
- Discover tricks to help you paint shapes in whitewash to create the illusion of movement.
- Use the accompanying PDF’s as your starting reference points and follow along.
After watching this you’ll be pulling sand out of places you never knew existed 😀
When you purchase, receive this BONUS support material FREE:
PDF – Wave Reference – color and grayscale
PDF – Waves and Whitewash – recipe pages
PDF – Set Yourself Up – Right!
Tech Info For Download:
Running Time: Approx 45 minutes in total
Size: Approx 1.5GB
AAC Stereo Audio, H.264
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080
MP4 Video file (MPEG-4). Playable on QuickTime Player (or your favorite media player). To get the latest version of QuickTime Player for your Mac or PC, click here. You will need to ensure your media player is up to date before downloading this file.
NB: This is a VERY LARGE file and may take some time to download. It has been optimised for the best viewing size versus download time.
If you have broadband your download should be reasonably quick. If not, it will be slow! This will take 20 minutes to download as a minimumand up to an hour or more with a slower internet service.
***We also send this product as a streamable video upon purchase. See details below.***
On purchase of your V-Log”Shorebreak”, you will receive via email (the one you have linked to your Paypal account) links which are specific to your computer. One for your video file to download, one for your bonus PDF(s) file, and one for your video streaming option (this option includes a password).
To download the video or PDF files, simply click on the link(s).
To view your video via our streaming platform, simply click on the link in the body of the email (this will take you to a specific page on our website) and enter your password in order to view.
There is a time limit and attempt limit setting on the download links (to keep out those nasty pirates!) but don’t worry, if you need more attempts – which hopefully you won’t – just contact us and we’ll send you what you need. Asap.
NB: Note for iPad owners – it has come to our attention that if you attempt to download the v-log to an iPad (or other iOS operating system managed device such as an iPod or iPhone) it may not let you save the file (you may only be able to view it). Therefore please use a different computer platform to download and save the file (ie your PC or laptop).
HOWEVER: You will be able to STREAM the video file with no problem on any device. Hooray!
Happy Painting! Thankyou for your support 🙂
Check out our other V-Log downloadable tutorials right here: